Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 19, 2010

11-19-10 blog

Alrighty so I'm on my iPod thinking about what we have done this week and I didn't really like the first part of the story we read one day when mr. Potter read to us. I enjoyed reading the next one by myself because I tend to focus a little more and I get a little bit moreout of the stories. When we started the video I thought great I'm probably going to fall asleep and then of course the first day we watched the movie I fell asleep for like 10 min and I guess that's better than sleeping the entire period. For what I saw on the first day I thought it was pretty good. Then the today when we watched some more of it I stayed awake the entire time which means the movie is good if I'm awake during it haha. So I had to do this blog today because I'm leaving tonight at 7:45 to go to new Albany highschool an leaving at 8 to go to fall weekend which is with young life. Young life is every we'd (except this wed because of thanks giving.) any way we dance and sing to different songs and there are mini skits and some of the leaders dress up and stuff and they just act crazy. Then at the very end we do a 10-15 min bible study and if u really think about it it really goes down to heart and then we go to mcdonalds after the bible study. So over all young life is amazing and fall weekend is going to be fun too. It's also my first time well g2g and finish getting ready. I'll see u guys on Monday.

1 comment: