Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 19, 2010

9-19-10 Blog

Alrighty so when we were assigned this research project, I was okay with having to look up information because I love being on the computer and not having to reading a book and write a paper on it later. Then when Mr. Potter decided to hand out this huge packet all about the project, I thought how am I going to get all of this done in like three weeks along with having to study for other subjects and working on their home work assignments. Well after we started to work on the research project in the library, it was going pretty easy. By the way that library is freezing and there are a lot of my friends that ask my why do I have a sweat shirt of my north face on all the time, well I have to tell them that it is freezing in there and they have like no heating which I hate. Any way, I really like the due date chart or list because then I can work ahead if I feel like it so that way I get that out of the way and just focus on the other classes. I thought this project was going to be pretty hard since we didn't get to pick out of anything to research, but I guess trials are fine too. I chose the Patty Hearst trial and it is about a woman that was kidnapped when she was younger and then she ended up robbing a bank. There are many people who think that she was brain washed since she was kidnapped and then she turned around and ended up robbing a bank which makes noo sence at all, but there are some crazy people out there. I have actually liked this research project so far. The only thing that I am not looking foward to is the outline that we have to do. I have never really been good with outlines because I like to write out the whole note card or sentence that will be in my paper. Well that is my blog for this week. I hope that I can talk long like I did today throughout the year because I also hate the fact that we have to do this. I am off to my sisters soccer game and then shopping and other homework so I will talk to all of you guys tomorrow at school. :)

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great Abby! The outline won't be bad cause we'll talk about how to do it in class. Blogs will get easier throughout the year too. Don't worry:) see you in class tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete