Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 12, 2010

9-12-10 Blog

Well I kind of totally forgot to do this over the weekend, but thankfully i remembered. I actually love English class this year. During middle school and elmentary I have never really enjoyed English class because it was boring, but this year seems like it is going to be a very fun year. With that over the week in English class I kind of enjoyed the poetry packet and reading them. I like to write them more though if I am in the mood too. Then when we got assigned the persuasive essay assignment I was excited because that's my favorite type of essay to write. I am writing about whether or not teenagers should get their licenses taken away for failing highschool. I agree with having their licenses taken away, just because it isn't that hard to pass a class as long as you do your homework and study for test. When we had all period to work on our essays and I got more than half of it done and i think it is pretty good as a rough draft right now. I am excited to see what will go on this week in English.
Over the weekend i had a soccer game and we tied 2 to 2. Then I had to drive two and a half hours to my cousin's suprise birthday party which was extremely fun. Today I pretty much slept all day long. Tomorrow I have a soccer game that is home at south so if any one wants to come you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment