Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Blogggggg

Alright so im soooooo happy all of the julius caesar stuff is over with til exams and i hate reading but i heard this book we r reading is a good book so lets hope thats what i think because when i like the book i actually will understand it more. The movie was boring because its like all facts but whatever. Friday rachael and jen came over and before jen came over rach and i played basketball outside with my neighbor and then played with my dog. After that rach and i went to smoothie king amd she filled out an application. Then it started pouring down rain so we were stuck there since we walked from my house after that we made a run to the light and waited to cross so we wouldnt die. After that we went to mykanos and visited costa and then saw nicko before his concert but we were talking with costa for like 3 hours or so but it was funny because we costa took rachaels wallet and she was like freaking out forever and then afte a great 3 hours with costa jen finally met us at cicis and we ate there and then went back to see costa for jen since she didnt get to see him. Then my dad picked us up and we were off to my house for the rest of the night. We played wheel of fortune on the wii and listened to music then we got bored and watched tv but eventually fell asleep. Saturday morning we all made pancakes chocolate chip of course and they left around 11:45. My sister had an invitational and broke her pr so that was great but i didnt go cause they left like 7 in the morning. My dad went to work and came home around 12. Then my dad took me to the art musuem because for our art class we have to go visit an art musuem and write a paper on what we found and saw. Some of the things were interesting but other things or paintings were not that exciting. I dont call a card board box broken and torn apart then glued a diffee t way art and that t was something that was there. T favorite thig was the glass blown little boats that lino did. It was great. Later saturday i went back to my neighbors house and played basketball because thats what we normally do. Then today i woke up and gave my mom her mothers day presents and then she left to go visit my grandma for the day. I did my homework amd then i playe xbox and then my neighbor came over and then she left to go to dinner and then when she got back we were together again. Playing basketball with her 2 brothers and eventually i brought ovdr black ops and 2 controlers and we played against each other an
Y team only lost 4 times out of like the 20 games we played so i would say im prettty good. Well im going to bed and i typed for 20 min so there goesthe required time wahooo lol.. ):):):):):):):)

5 comments:

  1. Sorry for any messed up words im on my ipod and so it doesnt always pick up on what i type or it hits the next letter over

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha what a weekend! and i love chocolate chip pancakes, i think we should get together and make some! yummmmy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i HATED julius caesar ! im glad its over too ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so happy were done with Julius Caesar too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol sounds like you had some fun. This post is pretty long, like everyone else said... I Hated Julius Caesar as well. But nice post

    ReplyDelete